Immigration and Business Consultancy for Canada

Get Adobe Flash player

Studying in Canada as an International student is an exciting opportunity. If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit. Study Permits are temporary visas and as such you will be required to satisfy a visa officer when entering Canada that you will be studying in Canada only for a temporary period.

There are a number of criteria that must be met to qualify for a Study Permit:

1) You need an offer of acceptance from a Canadian educational institution. The offer of acceptance must be in the form of a letter from the School or College.

2) You need to demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to pay the school's tuition and for your general living expenses during your course of study up to one year.

Under various programs, Foreign students can work Off / On Campus. Certain Provinces in Canada also provide options for Permanent residency for foreign students.

International students can stay up to three years on Post Graduate Work permit and work without any job offer from the Canadian employer. International Students now have an option to apply for Permanent residence of Canada under CEC(Canadian Experience Class).

Certain nationals also apply under SPP(Student Partnership Program) category to study in Canada. At Transglobe Consultancy Services Inc., Toronto, Canada we provide professional guidance to foreign students in obtaining study permit and Permanent residency.