The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica has created an Economic Citizenship Program to channel capital into its national development. The Economic Citizenship Program allows applicants to become citizens of the Commonwealth of Dominica, without a residency requirement. Once Citizenship is granted, passports may be obtained.
Benefits of the Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship:
- Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country.
- Dominica citizenship is for life and not revocable.
- No residency requirement under the Economic Citizenship program.
- Dominica recognizes dual citizenship, and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship.
- Dominican passport-holders enjoy visa-free travel to many countries worldwide
- Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and Dominica-incorporated companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
To qualify under the Economic Citizenship Program, the following criteria must be met:
- The principal applicant must be over 21 years of age.
- To qualify as dependents, children must be under age 18 and unmarried.
- Applicants must make a one-time payment (either Single or Family category ) to the Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica.
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record.
- Applicants must complete a medical examination.
- The principal applicant must have a basic knowledge of English. However, translators may be used at the interview.
- The principal applicant must attend an interview in Dominica (or arrange for the interviewing committee to travel to his home country to conduct the interview).
- Applications must be submitted via a Government-Approved Economic Citizenship Agent.
For more information about program please contact us.