St. Kitts & Nevis
The Government of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis created a Citizenship by Investment Program to attract investors. These investors would make a substantial contribution and thereby channeling capital into national development in St. Kitts & Nevis. The Citizenship by Investment Program allows applicants to become citizens of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis, without any residency requirement. Once Citizenship is granted, passports may be issued.
Benefits of the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis Citizenship:
Citizenship is in a British Commonwealth country
Citizenship is for life and not revocable
No residency requirement under the Citizenship by Investment Program
Dual citizenship is allowed in St. Kitts and does not require people to renounce their current citizenship
St. Kitts & Nevis passport-holders enjoy visa-free travel to many countries worldwide (including Canada, Britain, the European Union, and Hong Kong)
Having a second citizenship may allow children to avoid military service in their home country
Off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
To qualify under the Citizenship by Investment Program, the following criteria must be met:
- Principal applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must make a one-time investment in St. Kitts & Nevis
- either an investment in a Government-approved real estate project; or
- a contribution to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation
- To qualify as dependents, children must be under age 25 and unmarried (if aged 18-25, children must be able to prove full-time studies and dependence on their parents)
- Applicants must pass a Due Diligence examination, and have no criminal record
- Applicants must complete a medical examination
- Applications must be submitted via a Government-approved agent
For more information about the program please contact us.