USA EB5 Program
The EB-5 Visa provides a method of obtaining a Green Card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States.
United States Citizenship and Immigration Services administers the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. Under a pilot immigration program, certain EB-5 visas also are set aside for investors in Regional Centers designated by Unites States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) based on proposals for promoting economic growth.
The EB-5 visa program has many advantages, including:
- The freedom to live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- The investor, spouse, and any unmarried children under the age of 21 qualify under the same visa application.
- There is no requirement to manage daily business operations and employees.
- There are no travel restrictions in and out of your home country.
- Equal access to college education at the same cost as in-state residents.
- Diversification of your investment portfolio in the U.S.